Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Phil Sasser Preaching This Sunday

This week at Servant's Heart Fellowship we are honored to have Phil Sasser as our guest speaker. Phil is the senior pastor of Sovereign Grace Church in Apex, NC and is a good friend of mine. You can learn more about him at www.sovgracenc.org/pastors

Phil and I have known about each other for many years, but it has really been within the last year that we have grown in our friendship. I'm grateful for Phil's interest into my personal life and my pastoral ministry, which is evident every time we get together for lunch. I can say without hesitation that I have benefited greatly from his insights, and I'm certain our church will benefit from his visit.

We are very grateful that Phil and his wife Cassie will be worshipping with us this weekend. Join us this week as we hear Phil's message to our church about the importance of the church.

No comments: