Monday, September 29, 2008

"God Is..."

What do you think of when you think of God? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself that very important question? Now please don't misunderstand what I am asking. I don't mean thinking about what God does (something hopefully we do often), but rather who God is. Who is God? What is He like? What do we know of Him? If I were to ask you to finish this sentence, "God is __________ .", what would you write? Why would you write that?

Join us this Sunday, October 5th, as we begin a new series exploring the attributes of God. Don't forget to bring your life jacket, we will be swimming in the deep end of the theological pool!

Here is a hint for this Sunday: Exodus 3:13-14

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

How about "God is my life jacket"? :-)



So here I go

I'm divin' in I'm goin' deep
in over my head I want to be
Caught in the rush lost in the flow in over my head I want to go
The river's deep the river's wide the river's water is alive
So sink or swim I'm divin' in!

Anonymous said...

Greatly looking forward to this study. I feel Packer and Grudem quotes coming on.

bethsessoms said...

I am looking forward to it at well.