Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sermons You Need To Hear

As many of you know, I listen to quite a few sermons (always hoping to improve my own, of course!). Occasionally I recommend some of these to you. Here's a strong one recently preached by my friend Brandon Powell over at Christ Baptist Church in Wilson. His sermon was on Psalm 1, and he was very effective at describing what it means to "delight" in the law of God. Add to that his obvious gratefulness for our Savior, and this sermon should find its way onto your own personal "sermons you need to hear" list.

Download it here: http://www.christbc.com/sermons.html (Brandon's is at the top of the sermon list)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy I was inspired by Brandon's great sermon on Psalm 1. Thanks for sharing that w/ us Dan !

Now LORD, help me to more effectively to live out " delighting in your Word ".
-Bob