Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome To Our Church Blog!

Congratulations, you found us! I am Pastor Dan Rolfe, and this is the online resource center for Servant's Heart Fellowship of Rocky Mount, NC. We are a cross-centered church, building our fellowship with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. For more information about us visit our website www.shfchurch.com

Over the course of the next few weeks we will be adding to our blog, offering articles on a variety of church related topics - from my own favorite Bible translation to answering theological questions people may have about us.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
Good to find this. I have heard a lot about you for a while through a mutual friend (Brandon Powell). He told me recently you had started a blog and I was eagerly awaiting finding it. I finally did (from the esv blog) find you here in the blogosphere. I am looking forward to more posts.